Skip to product information
1 of 3


Color Splash Coconut Coffee Dark Chocolate 2.7 oz Bar

Regular price
Regular price
Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Dramatic and indulgent, our Color Splash Coconut Coffee Dark Chocolate Bar offers the perfect combination of rich dark chocolate and sweet and indulgent coconut and coffee flavors. 

    In order to ensure the utmost protection of your order during warm weather months, we employ the use of ice packs and insulation for every shipment.

    INGREDIENTS: Dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), shredded coconut, ground roasted coffee beans, natural coconut type flavor. Contains: Milk, Soy, and Coconut. May contain wheat, peanuts, and other tree nuts.
    Nutrition Facts: Servings per container 2, Serving Size 1/2 Bar (38g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 13g (20% DV), Saturated Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 4mg (1% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrates 20g (7% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Total Sugars 19g (Including 17g Added Sugars, 34% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium 46mg (45% DV), Iron 2mg (2% DV), Potassium 144mg (140% DV)
    Please be sure to store all chocolates in a cool and dry place away from heat, moisture, humidity and direct sunlight for optimal quality and freshness. For peak freshness, please enjoy: unopened chocolate bars within 6 - 9 months of receipt and gourmet chocolate truffles within 10 - 12 weeks of purchase.

    OU-D Kosher Certified

    Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

    We are 100% committed to your satisfaction. If your shipment arrived melted, or you aren’t completely satisfied with your choice kindly reach out to us.

    Handcrafted In The HeartOf Napa Valley

    Fine Belgian chocolates inspired by Napa’s unparalleled terroir and culinary traditions