Skip to product information
1 of 5


Grand Cru | The Library | 5pc Set

Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars
1 Review
Regular price
Regular price
Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Grand Cru Library Collection Box- 5pc set features one of each of the five 3oz bar varieties. Enjoy the unique aromas and textures of each bar with this luxurious set. Perfect for a special gift or treat yourself.

    In order to ensure the utmost protection of your order during warm weather months, we employ the use of ice packs and insulation for every shipment.

    Ingredients: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], and natural vanilla extract), dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], and natural vanilla extract), herb crystal basil, toffee (granulated sugar, corn syrup and/or glucose syrup, unsalted butter [pasteurized cream, natural flavorings], water, palm oil, sea salt, pure vanilla paste [sugar, Madagascar bourbon, vanilla extract, vanilla bean specks and gum tragacanth (vegetable based thickener)], soy lecithin), hibiscus flower crystals, roasted almond bits, fennel flower crystals (cane sugar, rose petals), freeze dried raspberry granules, honey powder (honey, maltodextrin), chipotle chili pepper powder (dried chipotle chiles), natural blackcurrant extract, natural fennel oil extract, natural lavender flavor, natural raspberry flavor, natural honey type flavor. Contains: Milk and soy. May contain wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts.
    Nutrition Facts Servings: 10, Serv. Size 1/2 Bar (43g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 15g (23% DV), Saturated Fat 8.7g (43% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 22g (7% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Total Sugars 20g (Incl. 18g Added Sugars, 36% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (15% DV), Potas. (6% DV). NET WT. 15 OZ (425G)
    Please be sure to store all chocolates in a cool and dry place away from heat, moisture, humidity and direct sunlight for optimal quality and freshness. For peak freshness, please enjoy: unopened chocolate bars within 6 - 9 months of receipt and gourmet chocolate truffles within 10 - 12 weeks of purchase.

    OU-D Kosher Certified

    Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

    We are 100% committed to your satisfaction. If your shipment arrived melted, or you aren’t completely satisfied with your choice kindly reach out to us.

    Handcrafted In The HeartOf Napa Valley

    Fine Belgian chocolates inspired by Napa’s unparalleled terroir and culinary traditions
    Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars
    Based on 1 review
    Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
    100%would recommend this product
    1 review
    • PT
      Patrick T.
      Verified Buyer
      I recommend this product
      Rated 5 out of 5 stars
      12 seconds ago
      Pure quality

      Bought them for a Christmas gift and they everyone loved them! Shipped in a few days and all the flavors went well together.

    Reviews LoadedReviews Added